Presentation Skills Essentials
Effective presentation skills are critical for success in business today.
Whether in meetings or formal presentations, business professionals are required to speak with confidence and credibility, however, many have not had any education or instruction in how to deliver effective presentations. Many professionals feel fear and anxiety about the process and in fact, they may try to avoid giving presentations because of the stress that the assignment causes.
Presentation Skills Essentials creates a “safe” environment in which participants deliver short presentations and receive supportive coaching and feedback. They learn the fundamental skills to successfully deliver presentations that focus on the needs of their audiences.
As a result of this learning experience participants will be able to:
- Present a more confident and professional image
- Feel more comfortable and confident when speaking at
meetings or presentations
- Use their voice, body language, and gestures for positive impact
on the audience
- Use a presentation preparation process and structure
- Target their presentation to their audiences' needs and interests
- Developing vocal awareness
- Body language speaks louder than words
- Techniques for managing nervousness
- Determining the presentation objective
- Analyzing the audience
Business professionals who deliver presentations to internal and/or
Participant comment from this workshop:
Something that I have realized that is interesting is that
good presentation skills help you ALL THE TIME, not just when
you are presenting. Interacting with your boss, the people that
work for you, the people you work with, etc, etc.
Participants are asked to complete a pre-class assessment and come to the workshop prepared to deliver a brief presentation. This program accommodates up to eight participants.
Meet Dana Bristol-Smith
Meet Dr. Chris Witt
Speak for Success offerings include
Book this Speak for Success program now for your company
Read the article “ Power Tips for the Business Speaker ”