Media Interview Coaching
||When the media come calling, be sure you can respond quickly and with confidence to requests for interviews.
Learn how to maximize the opportunity to make the greatest impact on your target audience, leveraging the exposure to build credibility and get the results you want.
Media coaching sessions are designed to help you gain an understanding of the media, tailor your objectives to the format and constraints of the interview, and form the key messages that you want to deliver. You'll be able to present those messages in an effective, entertaining way to capture the attention of your interviewer and the audience and leave a lasting positive impression. By being well prepared you will gain confidence and enhance your credibility as an expert.
You'll work one-on-one with an award-winning former broadcast and print journalist who has conducted thousands of interviews on both sides of the pencil, mike, and camera. She will use audio or videotaping, playback, and feedback to help you enhance your skills in delivering a positive impact to your audience.
Our one-on-one sessions will help you to:
- Understand how different mediums (print, radio, television, or online) operate
- Feel more comfortable and confident about what to expect from the media
- Prepare and practice for your interview
- Learn the art of the “sound bite” and why it’s such a powerful communications technique
- Form key messages that meet your personal and professional objectives
- Speak comfortably and knowledgeably even when the camera’s eye is on you
Any professional or subject matter expert who has information of interest and the opportunity to appear in the media.
Sessions are delivered live in our office in Sorrento Valley, or are available over the phone.
Meet Gayle Lynn Falkenthal, APR, M.S.
Links to additional Coaching offerings: